Information and request for consent for the processing of personal data
Meloncelli Carni Srl (“the owner”) is a meat slicing and preparation plant. (for brevity ” Meloncelli Carni Srl “). This Information is intended to inform the user about the methods of treatment of personal data concerning him. Meloncelli Carni Srl , in line with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR”), intends to guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of each visitor in line with what is prescribed in this Notice. This Information is intended as information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code and articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
Website and Data Controller
Meloncelli Carni srl
Viale G.Marconi 618, 24020 Villa d’Ogna (BG)
CF and VAT number 02237060161 – Reg. Impr. BG 02237060161
N. Mecc. BG / 044090 – REA n. 273505 Share Capital 90,000.00 Euro
Limited liability company with sole shareholder
2. Type of data processed
The website offers informative and sometimes interactive content. While browsing the site Meloncelli Carni Srl can, therefore, acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: the IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which it was accessed, information on pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the stay on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
Further categories of data
This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and / or accessing a reserved area and / or a service and / or participating in one of the initiatives launched by Meloncelli Carni Srl alone or in partnership with third parties, by writing to an email address of Meloncelli Carni Srl to request information or by calling our mobile number to have direct contact with customer service.
3. Purpose of the processing
Purpose: To provide the good and / or the service requested by the user, to manage the contracts perfected by the user, to complete the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal requirements, as well as to process the requests submitted by the user. Data processed such as: Company name, VAT number, CF, IBAN, telephone number, e-mail and name. The processing of data takes place through the use of tools and procedures suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality and can be carried out either by paper or with the aid of information technology.
Legal Basis: Provide the good and / or service requested by the user, manage the contracts perfected by the user, complete the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal requirements, as well as fulfill the requests submitted by the user.
4. Roles and responsibilities in the field of privacy Your personal data are processed by Meloncelli Carni Srl , as Data Controller. More detailed information on the names of Data Processors may be requested by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com .
5. Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and supports (DB, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, surplus and pertinence provided for by the current privacy legislation.
6. Redirect to external sites
The website can use the cd social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social network directly within the website (eg the “like” function of Facebook).
All the social plug-ins on the site are marked by the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
7. Connection to / from third party sites
From this website it is possible to connect, through appropriate links, to other websites that collaborate with Meloncelli Carni Srl or it is possible to connect to our website from third-party websites.
The Data Controller declines any responsibility regarding any request and / or release of personal data to third party sites and regarding the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
8. Data retention
We inform you that the data relating to the navigation logs, if registered, will be kept by the Owner for a period of 3 months. We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us in existence and further stored exclusively for the period provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to further store them for defend or assert a right or to fulfill any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
9. Rights of the interested parties
The subjects referred to in the aforementioned personal data (so-called “interested parties”) have the right to exercise their rights according to the methods and within the limits set by the current privacy legislation.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask Meloncelli Carni Srl :
- access : may request confirmation of whether or not data concerning them are being processed, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this Notice, and to receive the data themselves, within the limits of reasonableness;
- the correction : may request to rectify or supplement the data that has provided us or otherwise in our possession, if inaccurate;
- cancellation : you can ask for your data acquired or processed by Meloncelli Carni Srl . are canceled, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes in existence, in the event of revocation of consent or its opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to cancel;
- the limitation : may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions set forth in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except for what is stated in the same article in paragraph 2.
- the opposition : can oppose at any time the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are our legitimate reasons to proceed with the treatment that prevail over his, for example for the exercise or our defense in place judicial; your objection will always and always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
- portability : you can ask to receive your data, or send them to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 17, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent previously granted. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarification on the processing of personal data can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We also inform you that it is possible to send your requests by post, by writing to the Data Controller, Meloncelli Carni Srl Viale G. Marconi 618, 24020 Villa d’Ogna (BG) , specifying the subject of the request.
10. Right to be forgotten
We inform you that this information concerns only the processing of personal data that you have provided or will provide to Meloncelli Carni Srl – possibly also by purchasing our products and / or services provided for payment or by participating in our promotions and / or offers – and those that, eventually, Meloncelli Carni Srl will acquire during the course of the present relationship and / or further relations between you and us.
On the other hand, if you wish to assert the right to be forgotten with reference to your personal data in our possession, such request may be sent to Meloncelli Carni Srl , for the purposes of exercising this right pursuant to art. 17 of the GDPR, by writing to the Owner in Viale G.Marconi 618, 24020 Villa d’Ogna (BG) , or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com .
11. Changes to the Information
The eventual entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of services to the user, could entail the need to modify the methods and terms described in this Information. It is therefore possible that this document will change over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page. We will publish any changes to this Statement on this page and, if the changes are relevant, we will notify you with a more visible notification. In any case, previous versions of this information will be archived to allow consultation.
Purpose of using cookies (letters A and B)
Purpose letter A) Determine your experience of use of our platforms, products and services that we offer and ensure the proper functioning of web pages and their contents.
Legal basis letter A) The processing put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the owner.
Purpose letter B) Perform profiling activities, ie analysis and processing of information about the user, his preferences, habits, consumption choices and / or browsing experiences.
Legal basis letter B) The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, except for an analysis of elementary information related to his consumption preferences.
What are cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (eg the site) to the user’s Internet browser, which is automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (so-called first-party cookies);
- by managers unrelated to the website visited by the user (so-called third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same operator. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session , are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted by closing the browser, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding recourse to other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing.
- Persistent , are the cookies that remain stored on the hard drive of the computer until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer’s browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technicians , are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical , they are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed before and have not given a valid consent according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs . are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded content, types of interactions made, etc.).
- Widgets , fall into this category all those graphical components of a user interface of a program, which aims to facilitate the user in the interaction with the program itself. By way of example, the cookies of facebook, google +, twitter are widgets.
- Advertsing , fall into this category the cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons , fall into this category the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Web sites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
The cookies on the Meloncelli Carni Srl website
Technical cookies for which consent is not required
Meloncelli Carni Srl will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser some cookies that are necessary for us to acquire or to acquire anonymous statistics.
In particular, these are cookies related to the following statistical analysis services:
- Google Analytics
Cookies for which consent is required
If, moreover, you give your consent through one of the simplified procedures described in the information notice presented at the time of your first access to the Meloncelli Carni Srl site or following the instructions below, Meloncelli Carni Srl may install and / or let the companies install third parties below, additional cookies, profiling cd, for which you can choose to modify or revoke all or part of the consent given through the links below:
Through the site of Meloncelli Carni Srl , Facebook, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies /
Through the site of Meloncelli Carni Srl , Twitter, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519 -use-the-cookie-and-the-other-technologies-like-daparte-of-twitter
Through the site of Meloncelli Carni Srl , Google, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL / policies / privacy /
Through the site of Meloncelli Carni Srl , Linkedin, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks http://it.linkedin.com/legal/cookiePolicy
Through the site of Meloncelli Carni Srl , Pinterest, if you give your consent, you can process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles / personalization-and-data-other-websites
The website of Meloncelli Carni Srl has activated the advertising functions of Google Analytics, the advertising features implemented are: reports on demographic data and on the interests of Google Analytics.
By enabling these advertising features, Google Analytics can collect traffic data through Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, as well as data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. The Meloncelli Carni Srl website collects and uses data from advertising based on Google’s interests or data on third-party public (eg age, sex and interests) of Google Analytics and the functions of Google Analytics implemented on the basis of advertising display (eg remarketing, demographic and interest reports from Google Analytics) only for statistical purposes and audience analysis. The data are collected and aggregated anonymously using proprietary or third-party software (eg Google Analytics). The Meloncelli Carni Srl website and third-party suppliers, including Google, use both proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and publish advertisements based on previous visits of users of the Meloncelli Carni Srl website.
You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize your ads on the Google Display Network in the following ways: – Using the Ads Settings: https://www.google.com/settings/ads – Through the currently available components for deactivation Google Analytics for the Web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish, you can directly manage cookies even through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for Meloncelli Carni Srl website , so it would be advisable to periodically visit this page to recheck your preferences.
For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using: